Professional-grade fabric zipper door that is easily installed as an entry/exit door to a grow room features super durable material, tape-friendly borders, a high quality light-blocking zipper, and reflective material on the interior side. For extra protection against light pollution, the Black Hatch also has a heavy-duty fabric layer covering the zipper on the reflective side. Insulated design helps maintain desired grow room temperatures.
- Heavy-duty zipper door
- Easy to install
- Blocks light pollution
The Black Hatch can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Installing it into a black and white poly plastic “wall” in a partitioned room
- Installing it into a doorway after removing a wooden door to save space
- Making a doorway in a DIY custom grow tent
- Make sure that any surfaces to which you will tape the Black Hatch’s edges are clean and dry.
- Be sure to install the Black Hatch with the silver (reflective) side on the inside of your grow area.
- Adjust the placement position to your preferred height during installation.
- Enlist the help of a friend if possible, as this will facilitate installation.
We recommend using Hydrofarm XTREME DUTY UTILITY TAPE for a super secure seal!