Glacial Rock Dust is sourced from mineral deposits left by moving glaciers during the last ice age. This natural fertilizer contains essential plant nutrients that support strong plant growth and can be used on all plants in home gardens, landscapes, lawn, and turf. Glacial Rock Dust can also be added to compost piles to help optimize nutrient conditions for root growth and overall plant development.
- Finely ground rock dust from glacial moraine helps to re-mineralize soil.
- An excellent source of magnesium, iron, manganese and trace elements.
- Helps improve soil structure, moisture retention, drainage, and cation exchange capacity.
- Provides essential plant minerals that enhances vitality.
- Enriches compost with valuable trace elements.