AzaMax is a natural insecticide, miticide, and nematicide made from Neemazal Technical (Purest Azadirachtin technical of highest concentration in the world). This is extracted from the neem seed kernel, through patented extraction technology. AzaMax works systemically to provide greater bio-efficacy against a broad spectrum of Insect-Pests including foliar sucking and defoliating insect-pest complex, mites and soil-borne insectpests & nematodes. AzaMax formulation possesses important features such as UV stability and shelf stability of 2 years. AzaMax is OMRI listed and licensed in all 50 states.
Multiple modes of action help manage insect-pests during various stages of growth, prevents resistance build up in the insects, pest resurgence and help managing resistant pest.
- Broad spectrum activity: greater bio-efficacy against foliar sucking and defoliating insectpest complex, mites, and soil-borne insect-pests & nematodes.
- Translaminar action: effective on sucking/substrate feeding insects.
- OMRI listed for Organic gardening.
- Ideal fit for IPM & IRM program.
- Synergist: excellent tank-mix partner for new/old chemistry molecules / microbial.
- Safe to pollinators, parasites, predators, earthworms and soil microbes.
- Safe to environment, human, and pets.