The PH-200 is a pH Meter ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics, gardening, and more.
- Measures pH and temperature.
- Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning.
- Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap, so you can see if it’s dried up.
- Waterproof housing.
- Simultaneous temperature display.
- Measurement Range: 0-14 pH.
- Digital Calibration (push button).
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-200 meter is three-point factory calibrated to 4, 7, and 10 pH. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, and lanyard.
- pH Range: 0-14.
- Temperature Range: 0-80°C/32-176°F.
- Resolution: 0.01 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1°C/F.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH.
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes.
- Housing: Waterproof (submersible; floats).
- Power source: 2 AA batteries (included).
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches).
- Weight without case: 96.4 g (3.4 oz).